Saturday, May 26, 2007

In-progress Projects

I currently have two current projects. First is MS Zeta 006 Plus and second is RX-78 Char's Version. Here are the cover box art for the two.



Click on the pics to learn more about these models.

Basically I bought the RX-78 first as it was on 50% sale in Festival Mall. However, i haven't been able to start it partly because i'm having trouble in how to paint the thing. I don't like mixing colors and this particular model has a unique color that i can't buy off the shelf. I plan to do it the same as the box art.

As for the MSZ 006 Zeta Plus, i bought it at toy kingdom a few weeks ago as i was bored. I liked the color scheme first and foremost. for some reason, i like orange colored gundams.lol! i didn't have plans of buying it but the sales guy told me all of the mumbo jumbo about it being the last stock blah blah that i ended up taking it home. i'm planning to build it first as i already bought the major paints last week. i still need to learn how to paint the eyes good though as i didn't have that problem with the gelgoog which didn't need to have a detailed face.

No comments: